ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
UP TO 12 HOURS EYE ITCH RELIEF
♦ Works in Minutes
♦ Original Prescription Strength
FOR AGES 3 YEARS AND OLDER
30 DAY SUPPLY
5 mL (0.17 fl. oz.) Sterile
Ketotifen (0.025%)……………………(equivalent to Ketotifen Fumarate 0.035%)
Inactive ingredients Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%; Glycerin and Purified Water. May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- To treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eye
- Itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8‐12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Only for use in the eye.
- Store below 300C. [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Do not use if seal on bottle is missing or broken.
WARNING‐KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
PRECAUTION: Do not touch dropper tip to any surface, as this may contaminate the solution.